- General – Offers and service description
Our offers are based on availability. Incoming orders from consumers go into effect after the order process has been completed in the online checkout and thereafter are binding. A consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes which can predominantly neither be attributed to his commercial nor his self-employed professional activity. For justified reasons, we reserve the right to cancel the order up until the order is fulfilled.Before you order please note:Color is displayed differently depending on what monitor and graphics card you use. We do our best to photograph our products with the best possible color fidelity. Additionally, we also calibrate our monitors to ensure accurate color representation. However, ultimately we cannot guarantee the product you receive will be the exact color you see on your monitor. If you are concerned or have a preference about a particular hue or tint of a strap, please contact us.Character and appearance of leather.Slight blemishes, scars, imperfections and color deviations are natural and demonstrate that the leather is actually genuine and unique. It does not diminish the quality. We strive to offer superior materials, consistent in color, finish and quality and in most cases this goal gets accomplished with the help of our suppliers and tanneries.
About the tanning process – color variations or shading appear due to individual tanning processes. Tanning aims for perfection in color matching, but cannot guarantee identical replication between batches and so minor color variations can and do occur. Our leathers are generally tanned in small quantities. Depending on the size, some hides turn a little lighter or darker in color by the time the tanning process is finished. This holds especially true for earthy tones i.e. brown and green; blue and grey tones can be affected as well. There won’t be any noticeable variance for black.
Also, please note that exotic leather scale patterns have variations so that no two strap scale patterns will be exactly alike even if cut from the same hide. These variations are ultimately what makes each of our handmade watch straps precious and unique.
- Delivery Type of shipping and packaging is chosen based on our discretion but generally will be handled via FedEx or Deutsche Post. Deliveries are made always at risk and the expense of the customer, i.e. costs for shipping will be charged to the customer. Possible import taxes for international shipments are the responsibility of the customer. We are not responsible for delays occurring during shipping. The specified delivery time is always an estimate and thus non-binding. Partial deliveries are allowed. If our delivery is delayed due to changes in the order or because we are out of the desired material, we reserve the right to make it right. A reasonable grace period of 4-5 weeks applies. Delivery times will also be extended by disputes that arise with any of our suppliers that take part in the fulfilling of the order. This also entitles us to withdraw from the contract if the order cannot be fulfilled. There can be no claims to compensation for failure to comply with delivery times.Please note that distant or remote countries take longer to ship to. We also exempt areas that are not safe to ship to or safe delivery service cannot be guaranteed. We generally ship to Europe, the USA, Australia, Canada and part of Asia. Please contact us if you have a question about what countries we ship to.
- Warranty Our intention is to make the very best handmade watch straps that money can buy. Absolute quality is our goal. We will stand behind our workmanship and materials with a 6 month warranty. If for any reason your new watch strap fails under normal use and care due to a defect of either materials or workmanship, we will repair or replace the item.
Please note that our artisan products are made of organic leather that has not been subjected to elaborate tests. No guarantee is made for color-fastness, light-fastness or waterproofness. If you suffer from contact allergies, please let us know and we will recommend specific lining options.
- Common sense/Normal use Please apply common sense when using our products. Dangerous9straps are made using the finest natural Vege-Tanned leather and genuine skins available. They have a hand buffed finish, but they are not waterproof. Repeated exposure to water, salt, soaps, solvents or any other harsh chemicals will damage the leather and/or the finish. Do not expose these straps for an extended period of time to intense sunlight. Any natural leather or cloth will change it’s color over time, when left in the sun. Natural leather products will absorb moisture which in turn needs to air out. Please don’t wear your strap 24 hours a day for lengthy times. Do use a soft cloth to occasionally wipe over and polish your strap. Do not use any wax or conditioner as it might change the appearance of the leather like darken the color, or interfere with the finish.
- Returns/ Liability Standard items like accessories and buckles can be returned to us. However, Dangerous9straps generally does not accept returns for custom straps, due to the fact that every strap from Dagnerous9straps is custom made to fit the buyer. Legal source for the return policy: § 312g BGB (German Law).
We do accept the return of a custom watch strap, if the watch strap you received is not the product you ordered, is defect or shows deficiencies. Please do not buy any watch straps if you disagree with our return policy. Complaints need to be in written form (email) and to be made within 14 days of reception. To exercise your right of withdrawal/revocation of contract, you must inform us in writing by either filling out the model withdrawal form or by giving us the equivalent information about your transaction details, i.e. product name, purchase date, shipping address, etc.
Do not return straps without contacting us as we will not accept them.
Once we receive a complaint we will process the action and offer a solution. We are entitled to repair the item or to provide a replacement. We will reimburse you if the fault lies with us or you want to return standard items. We will reimburse you, once we have received the goods back. Accepted claims can be shipped to the address of the return center that we will provide. It is important that you only ship to the location that we will provide to you.
In general, the following rule applies: Products that were shipped to “the world” which means “countries outside of the European Union” can be returned to the USA. Customers that reside within the EU can send their accepted returns to Germany.
If damage to the order occurred during shipping, the delivery company must confirm that the package was damaged during that process.
Straps that have already been worn and/or flexed or willfully damaged by the customer are explicitly excluded. The customer is not entitled to change the order because of it, request a price reduction or request compensation.
- Retention of ownership The item we deliver remains our property until received by the customer.
- Terms of payment Paypal payment for all transactions. Europe wide sales possible via bank transfer – all bank fees are to the expense of the customer.
- Right of retention/Offsetting The assertion of any right of retention or any offsetting of counter claims on the part of the customer is only permitted if we raise no objection or if this has been determined by law.
- Place of fulfillment/Place of jurisdiction/Law The place of fulfillment is Martinsried and the place of jurisdiction is Munich. The relations between us and the customer are governed exclusively by German law.