Hi strap lovers, Here are some photos of just completed straps for the past week. These like all our bespoke straps are entirely hand build and hand saddle stitched my me in our workshop located just outside Munich. I think each on of these hand turned out great. If you’ve been considering placing an order, now would be a great time, because my current backlog is less that 8 weeks, which is the smallest I’ve had for many years!!
Here are the details for each strap:
1. 1946 Swiss Ammo strap for IWC Pilot Chronograph with padding at the lugs:
2. 1964 Swiss Ammo strap for Omega Planet Ocean 44.5 with padding at the lugs and out ‘Thick Curved Lug System’ (TCLS) to provide and integrated fit between the lugs:
3. SuperMatte Alligator for Omega Planet Ocean 44.5 with padding at the lugs and out ‘Thick Curved Lug System’ (TCLS) to provide and integrated fit between the lugs. This strap also features very cool Black SuperMatte Teju Lizard lining:
4. 1942 Swiss Ammo strap for PAM510 – This strap features great patina:
5. ‘Monster’ Ostrich Leg skin strap. This strap also features our black SuperMatte Teju Lizard lining. This lining is super durable because the SuperMatte finish is essentially waterproof (moisture from the wrist being the bane of watch strap linings):
6. Walnut Teju Lizard strap for the new limited edition Grand Seiko SBGJ227 GMT with Green dial. This strap features padding at the lugs and out ‘Thick Curved Lug System’ (TCLS) to provide and integrated fit between the lugs. Hand saddle stitched with Peacock Green French Linen thread to match the unique greed dial and had been lined with our super soft and durable ‘Clone’ pattern black Kangaroo gloving leather: